The Trek Profiles podcast is a free show. I don’t have any advertisements. I don’t use affiliate links or have a Patreon program. I’ll never take your money for it.
But if you want to show your support financially, please consider a donation to the Children’s Fund for Glycogen Storage Disease. That’s our official charity here that we support on the show. The reason for this was detailed in Episode 34 where I talked about the Star Trek Voyager episode Lifesigns and how it reminded me of my spouse, who has Glycogen Storage Disease.
Learn More about GSD
- Living with GSD
- Overview of GSD from the Children’s Fund
- The first gene therapy trials for GSD
- Associations and Institutions
- The University of Connecticut GSD Program
- Connecticut Children’s Hospital GSD Program
- The Children’s Fund for GSD
- Other Information
- Is corn starch really the therapy for this disease?
- Dr David Weinstein’s bio
Background space photo by Nathan Anderson on Unsplash